Monday, September 26, 2011

6 Weeks

Today, August 7th, I am 6 weeks pregnant with Taddy. 

Robert and I have been calling this baby Taddy since it looks like a tadpole right now. 

Tomorrow is my first ultrasound.
At 5 weeks, my HCG was 2590
at 5 weeks 2 days, my HCG was 4774. 
Doubled after 55 hours which fits well into the 48 - 72 hour time frame.

I pray that this little baby is sticky. According to my calculations we are due on April 1, 2012. 

We have already told our immediate families about Taddy. We knew that if something did go wrong we would want them to support us and know what was happening, and this means they should also have the opportunity to be happy with us. Telling everyone was absolutely amazing. Now we are just praying we get to also tell them that our Taddy shows us his/her heartbeat tomorrow.

I will not be publishing this until we make Taddy known to the rest of our friends and family, but will continue to document along the way. 



1 comment:

Colleen said...

Jill---Congrats!!! :)