I cannot believe we are 23.5 weeks pregnant with our baby girl!
We have had a busy busy few weeks and I am still quite pooped when I get home from a long day's work.
So let's see ... I have done a lot more preparation for this little babe now that we know we are having a little girl! I think writing most of this post in list format is the only way to get everything down! Bear with me please ...
- On Black Friday Hubs and I ran a bunch of errands and came home with our little girl's crib and a changing table for only $150!! We decided on the Graco Lauren since it was so beautiful, simple, had great ratings and just... CHEAP! :) It's still in the garage but I can't wait till after the holidays when we can take the time to pull it out and start the nursery!
- Speaking of nursery - I also ordered a bunch of items on Etsy. I will be sure to provide the details once I do my nursery post (most likely in March - sorry, won't be done till then!). I am so excited about our purchases!
- We are officially decked out for Christmas now as well. We have all the lights up outside, the tree decorated, and all our nativity scenes and decorations inside the house as well! Yay for the Holidays!
- We spent last weekend in Baltimore with some friends for a babymoon. It was nice just to get away for 2 nights with hubs and friends. I didn't take many pictures but here is a pic of the beautifully lit Washington Monument!
- We went and registered for pretty much EVERYTHING at Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us. I LOVE the service at BBB but the coupons and deals at BRU are too good to not register there as well. I registered for some of our 'big ticket' items at BRU so we can look for holiday specials and things. I can't believe we are officially registered! EEEK!
So now on to my 23 week update.
Baby This Week: Baby is about the size of a papaya! She's almost a pound and a half and measures about 9 - 10 inches long! O.M.G. I cannot believe she's getting so big!
What I am Feeling: I love feeling her move, and now I can even feel her outside. While we were visiting B-more this weekend, Rob was able to feel her too! She kicked him right in the hand and it was sooo sooo precious.
Milestones This Week:
1) Daddy feeling baby!
2) Seeing my belly move from the outside!
3) 24 weeks this weekend! Less than 3 weeks from the 3rd trimester! EEE!
Miscellany: Overall I am feeling really good. I am tired at the end of the day but not ridiculously uncomfortable yet. I am going to share a bump pic this week! I haven't been very good about taking bump pictures but I was a "big girl" to begin with and so I think it took me a bit longer to feel "pregnant" instead of just bigger! So here goes ... my nearly 24 week belly!
I feel like depending on the time of day, my bump changes shape and size. Hahaha. I think this weekend I will take a picture in the morning to see how different it looks!
And that's all folks! Hope you have a great week! xoxo