Sunday, December 18, 2011

25 Weeks!

Baby This Week: Little girl is about the size of an eggplant! Measuring 13.5 - 15 inches and weighing between 1.5 - 2.5 pounds! EEEK! 

What I am Feeling: She is kicking quite a bit - somedays more and somedays less. The days that she kicks less gets me a little worried, but evenings are usually her most active time. Once I can sit and really pay attention to what is going on in there, she kicks and moves and twirls! 

Milestones This Week:
1) Started working on the hallway - Rob installed beautiful sconces and a new light so the hallway is much better lit. We are going to paint and install pictures frames galore to get that done, and then start work on the nursery!
2) Received the prints I have ordered for the nursery! So siked to share with you all!

Miscellany: I am doing great. We had an awesome appointment on Saturday and were feeling awesome. Unfortunately Saturday night Guiness jumped on my belly and of course my pregnant-after-loss brain got all hysterical, but she's been fine and everything I have heard/read says it is not big deal. Now we just have to focus on how to really set those boundaries for Guiness. Oy. 

I hope that you all are doing great and are ready for the holidays. We are having some friends over on Friday and I am so excited :) I cannot believe the end of 2011 is nearly here! Next year we will be meeting our little baby girl! Yay!



2 comments:

cokaly said...

so glad to hear you're doing well, darling. can't wait to see you soooooooooooon!!

Connie B. said...

Glad you are doing well..We have you all and the baby in our prayers. Miss seeing you...