Sunday, July 17, 2011

Roebling Weekend!

Hi Everyone!

I am sorry I have been so MIA recently. However - I have LOTS to update you on this week!

First - Saturday was the 2nd Annual Roebling Museum Car Show! My Father-In-Law put it together and you can see the article for the show here.

Two of my sister-in-laws and I were responsible for selling water. We basically rode a Gator around for 4 hours making money for the museum! It was SUCH a beautiful day and everyone had a great time! Here are some pictures for you (disclaimer: they were taken with my iPhone):

This one was taken by my Father-In-Law (too good to be a phone pic :))

Me, Christiane and Diana; aka The Gator Girls

Roebling Museum's American Flag. Picture filtered with Instagram



Look at that beautiful smile!


He always humors my picture taking .... hahaha

Pointing to their branch of the tree (and Rob just thinks we are crazy)!

It was an awesome and perfect day! If you are in the Jersey Area - you should plan to come next year!! 



No comments: