Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Movie Reviews

Rob and I have been to a few movies over the past couple months. 
I thought I would take a few minutes to let you know what I thought.


I absolutely loved this movie. It was definitely NOT a movie to see with your parents, or your children as it is quite raunchy. But it just made me laugh out loud so many times. It was the perfect movie to just sit and enjoy. All of the actors and actresses were just amazing and played their parts perfectly. 


Thor is another movie we have seen over the last few weeks. I liked the action of the movie and frankly Thor is just a sexy sexy man! However, it left a lot to be desired at the end. Rob said it very well, "I felt like the movie ended at the same place it started." Rob also said that they are making a lot of these Marvel movies in hopes of setting up a new Avengers Series. Well ... I would probably still see those series because I love Marvel ... but I would only give this movie 1 thumbs up. If you aren't in love with action movies or super heroes ... wait and rent it {again - simply my opinion}.

Have you seen any new movies recently that you would recommend?

Please share!

No comments: