Monday, May 2, 2011

Yay for the Weekend

This weekend was super fabulous! 

Friday we went to a Classic Car Show that was basically a bunch of parked antique cars on a Main Street with vendors outside and lots of families and dogs. It was my first night home from Arkansas and it was so nice being with the husband and the puppy. We had a great time!



Saturday we picked up my new car! 
We had started looking at cars when we realized that my car may be totaled. Well ... it was totaled and I was able to get the car I wanted. A beautiful 2011 Ford Fusion! 



Driving away after our purchase!

Rob and Mom enjoying the view


Sooooo purty!

Then Saturday afternoon I spent some time shopping with my Mom and then going to dinner and getting ice cream. My little puppy tagged along with us and was drooling all over the ice cream! 

Little man got a haircut Saturday morning!




Then on Sunday I went shopping with the love of my life. 

Those beautiful blue eyes get me every time!


We both love this new car! Wish that it wasn't a necessity to get, but still we are enjoying the ride! 

Hope you all had a great weekend too!

No comments: