Sunday, May 1, 2011

Leap of Faith

I am back ladies! 

I left for Arkansas reallly early Monday morning and came back realllly late Thursday night. 

When we arrived in Arkansas on Monday we made our way to the site but were faced with severe tornado warning. The group and I had to stay in a storage closet throughout the event to make sure that we were away from all windows. 

Luckily the tornado broke apart before it made it's way to us. 

Here is a picture of me during the event. I had just climbed forty feet up a tree and then jumped off of a platform! It was certainly an adrenaline high. 


I am very excited to be home with the love of my life and be back with all of you! 

Hope you had a wonderful week!

XoXoX

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these pics jill!!! go on and adventure girl!