Monday, April 25, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane!

I am going to be away for a few days for a work-related event! I will try to blog using my cell, but not sure how much access I will have. 

If you don't hear from me, that is why! I will be back for posts on Friday and to share pictures of my new car! 

The insurance company officially let us know on Friday night that they are going to total my car (which is a blessing since there was frame damage). We already picked out our new car and get to bring it home on Saturday!! Yay!

Have a great week everyone! Talk to you soooon!

2 comments:

Connie B. said...

Have a great trip. What's Rob gonna do without you???

Simply Me said...

This is Kate from KatenKylie and you you entered the giveaway on
Inthiswonderfullife! I'm sorry you were not the winner this time but I
wanted to introduce myself and let you know there are tons of ways I'd
love for you to still have our items in your home! Since I'm an avid
blogger myself I'm offering free shipping to all my new readers from
the giveaway so you can go to www.kateandkylie.com and become a
follower!

Additionally I'll be issuing 25% off for all Inthiswonderfullife
readers through the month of May! Just let me know you are one of the
readers when visiting the shop at www.etsy.com/shop/katenkylie
Thank you so much again and I can't wait to hear from you soon!!
Kate