Friday, April 1, 2011

Fabulous Friday!


What is Fab this Friday?

- Smiling! I feel like today I finally had a few moments where I smiled without as heavy a heart as I have these past 3 weeks (Has it really been 3 weeks since we lost Maveric?)

- Brown Rice Pasta! This is a staple in our house. With my gluten free nutrition plan I really love Brown Rice Pasta. It is perfect or having spaghetti (with a turkey meat sauce) or just as a side with butter. The texture is really awesome and i even prefer it to 'real' spaghetti now! Mmmm mmmm good.

- Sleep! I worked a 17 hour day yesterday (got into bed at nearly 3 a.m.) and my boss was kind enough to let me stay home and just log in for the afternoon. I woke up at 11:30 a.m. and made my lunch, logged in to check emails and spent the day on the couch. 

Next week I will try to even add some pictures (feeling lazy tonight) - could be the off-schedule sleeping. 

Was your week Fabulous?! Then link up with Between the Lines and tell us why!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for linking up. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(