Friday, April 15, 2011

Fabulous Friday!


Wanna know what is fabulous? That it is Friday!

I have family arriving from Maine tomorrow that I am so excited to see!

I get to sleep in with my hub*star tomorrow morning!

The sun is ALREADY out!

A friend of our's is visiting tonight!

Sunday we are going to Philadelphia to visit my sister and get some good food!

Husband and I are on day 3 of our detox and doing great! I am SO proud of him!

All of our plants are budding now! Spring is officially here!



So happy to be having a Fab Friday and a Wonderful Weekend
If you are having a Fab Friday then go link up with Laura!

XoXoX

4 comments:

lolly said...

Now that is a lot of fabulous! Congrats on your detox - those things are rough but doing them shows great character, for sure!! Enjoy your weekend - hope the sun stays out.

Anonymous said...

Everything sounds fabulous! ;) The flowers blooming makes me SO happy.

Meg said...

Sounds wonderful! I love having family visit, I'm sure you'll have an awesome time with them and enjoy the fab weather!

Connie B. said...

Sounds like you guys are wicked busy. I am jealous that you have spring sooner than us.. Nice to have family around.