Friday, April 1, 2011

Why I Love April Fool's Day!

Because my husband proposed to me on this day four years ago!

It was the sweetest proposal (because it was our's and SO heartfelt) and he proposed with a fake ring that I was just NOT excited about (but I faked it really well in the meantime). 

Here are some pictures for you!






The Fake Ring
Reasons he knew I wouldn't like it:
- It was gold
- It had strange arrow gold shapes to it
- It wasn't anything like what I had sent him as ideas


Loved this day. And HIM!



2 comments:

Connie B. said...

It's so romantic.. Love the pics of your ring. Now I'll always remember your special date: April 1st...
We got a snowstorm on April Fool's Day .. I'll remember that, too.

LaTi said...

Thank you so much for all your support on my blog. It means a great deal to me to know I'm not alone!

Also, BEAUTIFUL RING!! I love that he proposed on April Fool's day! Such a fun, quirky day to do it. Did you totally think he was joking?