Monday, June 6, 2011

Our Weekend

Good afternoon all! 

I am home sick today (sad*face) but feeling much better now than I did this morning. 

I wanted to share my weekend with you quickly before I go back to laying on the couch with puppy!

Friday
On Friday my dear friend Kelly was visiting home from Oregon! A few friends came over to visit with her and it was just so amazing to be with her again! We were friends in high school and roommates in college! I didn't take any pictures Friday night :(

Saturday
Saturday was my Sister-In-Love's bridal shower! She was visiting from Martha's Vineyard and her shower was just wonderful! Here are a few pictures of the day!

Centerpieces were gorgeous!

 Cynthia was the creator of the picture boards!

How cute is this?! My hubs is Laura's younger brother (the one squirting her with the hose)!

The Bride-To-Be!

The Maid of Honor!

I tried to get artsy with this one and just color the flip flops :) Not sure if I love it yet.

I was in charge of the ribbon hat! Looking mighty fine if I do say so myself!

SO TRUE!!!! <3

Sunday
Sunday was when I started to feel like crud. I spent all day on the couch and still went to bed feeling awful. Last night I hardly got a wink of sleep and woke up feeling even worse. 

Hopefully on the mend now! 

XoXoX

No comments: