Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend Update

What a wonderful weekend! 

Friday we went to my In-Love's house and enjoyed a ride in the 1915 Model T, dinner, and all around fun! 






Then on Saturday we went on a car tour with the Model T (SO much fun)! Driving around in that car is SUCH a good time! The day started off really rainy and gross, but ended up being perfect.


My hair was an absolute disaster all day! 

Afterwards we went to Lambertville where Rob and I got married and walked around with the fam! Looked at antiques, puppy stores and consignment shops!

What a goober!


And lastly, here is a 'photosynth' picture of the view from the Lambertville, NJ bridge. It was a cloudy day but gorgeous!  I used the photosynth application on my iphone to take pictures from the bridge all the way across!


Hope you all had a great weekend! 

2 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend! Love the cars!

marilyn said...

I love posts like this!! Makes me smile:)