Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Operation: Dog House, Day 3

Soooo ... the past two days have been much better than the first. 

Yesterday we found that he had chewed up our home phone a bit, but that was basically it. 

And today he found a wedding card that we had saved and ripped that apart. 

All in all, he is getting better. 

I have a few other things that I want to try over the next few days.

1) I want to give him a special bone tomorrow - a brand new one he has never seen before. I am hoping to make this his 'home by myself' bone.
2) If that doesn't work - I am going to take him for a long walk/run in the morning (this would be on Wednesday since that would be the next day he is home alone. 

I am really hopeful ladies! I just hope he keeps getting better and better!

Go Guiness!


No comments: