Monday, March 21, 2011

Good? News.

So. Just got back from the Doctor's a few hours ago.

Ultrasound looked 'ok' for being 1 week post D&C. 
Doctor said that going back to work should be fine and just to do 'some stuff' this afternoon to see if any more clots will pass. They are hoping it was just the last of any remaining tissue (or pooled blood) that was coming out and I should be fine. 

Dr's Rx was to 'do stuff' this afternoon and hopefully nothing else will come out. 
So I have done 2 loads of laundry, played with puppy (lightly), and done a quick grocery shopping. 

So far so good. 

2 comments:

Still A Guest Room said...

So, so sorry for your recent loss.

Queenie. . . said...

I'm so sorry you are going through this. When my first pregnancy ended at about 8 weeks, I was also really devastated. I thought if I could get pregnant, everything would be fine from there--I never saw it coming, which made it especially hard.

The good news is that a few years later, my 14 month old is sleeping in the next room. The miscarriage completely sucked, but I got through it. Give yourself time, do what you need to do to grieve this loss, and know that a time will come when this is all much easier. Eventually, you will expand your family if you want to.