Friday, March 18, 2011

Left The House

I left the house today. For the first time since Monday's surgery. 
I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. 

As soon as I walked in I had a flashback of being there last week.
We were pregnant. 
It was the day before my surgery. 

I ran through the store, practically sobbing.
It seemed like I could not get out of there fast enough. 

Luckily, I did get out of there and am back home on the couch with my puppy. Husband came home for a quick break and to give me a big hug {Thank God for him}. 

I know that I will heal. Physically I am almost there. Emotionally I feel like the wound will never heal ... but I know ... it will. 
Won't it?

I found this quote today that I thought I should share. It is exactly how I feel:
"No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye. You were gone before we knew it and only God knows why."

No comments: