Thursday, January 13, 2011

*FurBabe is Home*

Guiness had his surgery this afternoon. Typically I have to wait till the next evening to pick him up but he did so well that the vet told us we could pick him up this evening. 

He came home at about 8 p.m. and has been passed out on my belly almost all night. 
He is such a trooper. 

Here are some pictures from the events of today!


These first two were actually taken a few days ago during our most recent snowstorm, but are just too cute not to share with you!



This morning before Hubstar took Guiness to the surgeon. I was so upset because he was so excited to go for a ride with his Dad and had no clue what was going on!


This is my little man after we came home. Yes - he has a snuggie. He has had 4 surgeries in 16 months. It has been used SO many times!


His Incision :(


Daddy lovin on his little fur*man!


Rob took over for a little while so I could get ready for bed <3


2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Hi! I found your blog off 20SB. I'm following - especially because of the puppy pictures. I can't get enough! So adorable!

Maggie said...

i totally have a snuggie for my pup too, and she hasn't had surgery, she's just a diva! found you on 20SB thanks for commenting on my post!

-Maggie
www.maggie-jean.com