Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year. New Blog.



I would like to introduce myself, my name is Jill and I am a blog-aholic. 

I LOVE to read blogs, however, I am AWFUL at keeping one myself. I love reading about other people's opinions, experiences and cherished moments - it's like being in someone else's movie for a few minutes. I love the idea of sharing my opinions, experiences and cherished moments for others to enjoy, but haven't been able to keep up with the writing it requires. 

And that brings me to one of my 2011 New Year's Resolutions:

Be A Better Blogger

I want this blog to be a place where I can write about our life together, our desire to became parents in 2011, and anything else that I deem worthy! I do ask that if you are a blogger currently, you leave me a comment and tell me how you best maintain your blog, and remember things that you want to write about when you can't write that VERY second. I would really appreciate any help I can get in that department. 

For now, I will leave you with some pictures of our New Year's!


Friends <3



Hub*Star and I




Clock strikes Midnight





Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year!

No comments: