Friday, January 28, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Friday

I had such a long day today. Work was just a mess and then I had to go to the grocery store with my Mom and it is now 10 p.m. and all I can think about is going to bed. What a Friday night! 

Tomorrow I start at my new gym and I am uber excited! I will let you know how it goes!

In the meantime - I found this on The Little Things We Do Blog and thought it was something interesting I could blog about tonight!


1.   If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab: My puppy, my macbook, and my cell phone!

2.  A smell I really like is: Coffee with french vanilla creamer. My boss uses it every morning in her coffee and even though I don't drink it - I just LOVE the smell.

3.  Something you might not know about me is:  I used to sing in the church choir. And loved it.

4.  Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are:  Facebook {duh}, Twitter, TCOYF, People!

5.  This weekend I will:  be going to the gym, resting, having dinner with my husband, parents and two amazing friends! 

6. Nothing makes me happier than: Getting to roll over in the morning {usually on a weekend morning} and sleeping in/cuddling with my husband. I <3 nesting myself into his side!

7.  A bad habit I have is:  interrupting. I know. It's awful. I don't mean to do it and I always stop myself after about 1 word comes out, but when my mind starts thinking, I just want to let it out! I am always apologizing for this! 

Have an amazing weekend all!
XoXoX


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Cute photo and a fun post! Also, I ADORE Modern Family. It is one of the few shows that makes me laugh obnoxiously.