Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday


I am going to start this a wee bit of me wednesday tradition with Miss Leigh Ashley

{one} how tall are you?
I am ALMOST 5'7"

{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
My nutritionist costs a pretty penny so most of my money is going to that. Well worth it I say!

{three} what are your three favorite websites?
Definitely Etsy, Facebook and The Bump.

{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
New Balance. Definitely New Balance.

{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
hmmm... the squid that still has it's legs. eewwwww

{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
I have about 7 or 8. I have 4 favorites that are my 'staple jeans' and then a few other pairs that were given to me by a co-worker. I don't fit into those yet - but REALLLY close

{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
An actress. I would love to be able to play different characters!

{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes. In college. I was hit by a drunk driver and my friend was on the gurney while I was in the front Passenger seat. My mom and dad were also in a separate ambulance. I plan to write a longer post about this later. 

{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
One. I really only use one pillow - otherwise it hurts my neck!

{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
I would say a 4. There is always room for improvement, but I am pretty organized :)

Thanks for reading my Wee bit of Me Wednesday! <3


No comments: